We're three musketeers..


Well this blog its about friendship’s, but choose one its super hard.
I could talk about my best friend victoria, but I've known her from so many years ago (like 15), and we're so confident, more than a friend she is like my sister, so another time I'll talk about her.

My group of friends is made up of two people without telling me (We're three musketeers). 

One of they its Daniela she its super intelligent and friendly and in the moment we started talking we connected very well and it was super fast we had both in common, she introduced me to our friend called Leoncio, he's super spontaneous, having fun and even a little loose! But we love..



 I´ve know them since the last year on first day of university. Although we have known each other for a short time, we share many stories, trips and parties. one trip not very long but very intense trip was when we traveled to Temuco was a lot of fun! and for the parties we live so far away we lease apartments by Airbnb, by the way I recommend doing it, it's not very expensive you can share the payment and you enjoy it a lot.

We are few, but I think it is better because it generates more confidence in small groups.
With the current pandemic, we have not seen each other, so we have many dates to celebrate and many stories to tell. 

Comentarios

  1. Nice your group of friends! I also think that there is much more confidence when they are small groups, I hope you can see them soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope you can reunite with all of them soon and create even more beautiful memories together! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I am a little envious of not being able to have that experience of meeting friends in person (I am a "mechón") and it has been kinda boring to meet people online, I hope one day I can go to university and have such a nice group like the one you have with your friends <333. Greetings.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi(:
    Having real friends is one of the best thing in the word, they will always be there to support you, also have a group of friends but we couldn't decide what we would cal ourselves, so we nicknames ourselves "Las sin nombre" hahah very original.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi, I also made good friends from the first days at university, although we knew each other last year, we are also very close <3

    ResponderBorrar
  6. You are great. You are a classic group in the U ... you always look very happy! I still remember that we were tricel .... hahahaha

    We didn't know we were happy :P Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I was surprised to open your blog and see that you wrote about me, I feel flattered uwu, i love you very much <3 and i hope we'll see each other soon and drink about 20 liters of mojitos (per person) hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hello Amaraa, I love your group are very fun, friendship is very important, it's good that you have a group so United! About Airbnb thank you very much for the advice long ago wanted to know some reference ¡

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A LONG TERM LOOK

the work I expect..

just in the summer