just in the summer


Resultado de imagen para praia ilha grande lopes mendes
In this blog i talk about my last vacation in Brazil, it's one of the countries that I visited  (there aren't many).  Before traveling I never imagined what it was, because I just thought it was like beaches and small towns,  but it's so big with so many places to know.
I really like sport and it's a country quite passionate about it. You can easily find different sport in all places and play sport with locals, it's a great way to meet the people who live there, plus they are creating bonds of friendship that you will have forever.

 As Brazil is so big I would like to know more cities. One of the reasons why I really like this country is because of its climate, it's like living forever in summer, that's why I'd like to live in this country.

if you like to travel and get to know new places, you could visit brazil Rio de Janeiro or Sao Paulo I recommend visiting.  There are many paradisiacal islands to get to know and tour.  It is not very expensive.


Comentarios

  1. Brazil is such a beautiful place and I’ve only seen it for photos! hahaha, but I’m a little scared of insects, I get very nervous in that sense, besides that I don’t like the heat much, but I’d like to visit it anyway!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I don't really know Brazil (I've never left the country), But I'd like to visit him, though the heat would leave me exhausted. Although no matter how much I travel, I feel like I'd never finish meeting him.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Brazil is a beautiful place to travel and get fun, when I traveled to brazil I stayed in Camboriu and enjoyed his beaches and amazing drinks haha i'm fell in love of the caipirinha.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It is dream to travel to Brazil, I would like very much to know above all all all the stadiums and the joga bonito

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A LONG TERM LOOK

the work I expect..