the work I expect..

    Hi!!

In this post I will talk about thework I hope to have:

Well, first of all, before entering this career, I liked cold institutions and more distant from the citizen such as the SII, but along the way I would like to go to a closer institution, perhaps as a public service such as the civil registry, a municipality, that is, in those where the change affects to the people.



secondly, I think the comfort of a job inside is priceless, however traveling and seeing new places is not an impediment, so a job that needs it would not hurt. (HAHAH)

in terms of salary, I only need a job that allows me to live and help my family.

I think I would like to continue studying and do some postgraduate degree in management in public policy or project control I think they are careers that provide very good tools.


I hope I have the resources to do some academic exchange and live the experience that this would mean, both in knowledge, tools, I think they are countless

I believe that our career allows us to change the public service, so I hope to see changes in the management soon and put the person first.

what do you think is the best job for you guys?

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A LONG TERM LOOK

just in the summer