A LONG TERM LOOK

 HII!!

In this post I will talk about my future studies, I would love to have a continuity in my studies in some area as a director in the area of health, or with the inclusive perspective.

I would like to have the tools to generate a change in public health services, because despite the fact that many times there are funding problems, it also happens because of the administration that occurs in each entity, which is why I think it is super necessary studies for the direction of these centers.

In Chile the school of public health together with economy and business have a "magister of health administration", which has an obligatory exchange to Barcelona in which the expenses must be covered by the student, I would like in some moment of my life to take it, because I believe that it would be of great help to improve the current system, besides the desire to change the system must be the knowledge to improve it.

I hope that when the pandemic ends that we go through, I will be able to take courses at the school of public health at the University of Chile, to see if this course and its teachers are a good option, I will definitely wait to take courses in person, because online studies have not taught me much, because I watch the recordings at least twice to understand, because it costs me twice as much to concentrate on the distance learning mode.

Do you think this postgraduate course is a good option?



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

the work I expect..

just in the summer