The country i would like to visit

Hello Hello!!..

In this post I will make an effort to write about the country that I would like to visit.

Deciding is something so hard to me, so I will only focus on the first country that came to my head.

The country that I will speak will be France, this country is in my mind due to one of the latest premieres on Netflix: "Emily in paris", I think it is a series that shows a lot of French culture, good food, art, fashion and of course the way of being of the French.

Well, this country is also linked to my grandmother, she went to work in Italy 10 years ago as a babysister and they took her on vacation to an island in France from which she sent me postcards that marked my childhood.

The island is called Corsica, with white beaches, colorful and transparent water at the same time, with warm temperatures in July, August and September. It has a beautiful architecture that I would die to know.
How will they have learned everything I know about this country is from other people's experiences, so I would like to have mine in these territories.
I would like to visit this place as a tourist ideally in the company of my best friend.

So this blog was a dream for me because it is far from me to visit a country like France due to the cost involved. But, I recommend to see those videos of people visiting these places to live a part of all the travel experiences.



Comentarios

  1. I think it is very good that you show other places in France like Corsica, because always when people talk about France they only focus on Paris

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, what a great job had your grandmother if they took her to a vacation island hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. yep totally imagine changing diapers in santiago vs in corsica island ahahaha

      Borrar
  3. How elegant France is, I would also like to visit France for its famous perfumes and its language.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A LONG TERM LOOK

the work I expect..

just in the summer